We are always looking for fresh, original content to share with our readers, and we welcome the opportunity to feature guest posts on our blog. If you have an idea for a post that you believe would be a good fit for our audience, we encourage you to submit it for consideration.
- Your post should be original and not previously published elsewhere, either online or in print.
- Your post should be relevant to our audience, which is primarily focused on personal growth and productivity.
- We prefer posts that are backed up by research and/or personal experience. If you're citing any research, please include links to the relevant sources.
- Your post should be well-written and free of errors. We will not accept posts that are poorly written or contain numerous spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Your post should be between 1000 and 2,000 words in length.
- You may include one or two relevant links within the body of your post, but we do not allow posts that are primarily promotional in nature.
- You may include a short 200 character bio and square headshot with your submission. You may also include links to your Facebook, Twitter, and personal website if you want. However, these links must refer you (the author) and not a company or brand.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for clarity, grammar, and style.
- Please email your post, along with a short bio and headshot, to [email protected]
- In the subject line of your email, please include "Guest Post Submission: [Insert Title of Your Post]."
- In the body of your email, please include a link to your completed post in Google Docs.
- We will review your submission and get back to you within one week to let you know if we would like to publish it.
- If we choose to publish it, we will ask you for your author bio information.
Thank you for considering Progress and Purpose as a platform for your work. We look forward to reading your submission!